Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Friday 24 July 2009

[desudesu + Brolen] Takeshi Azuma - Super-Dreadnought Girl 4946 Scene 04

0002thumb


SO, I HERD YOU LIKE GIANT GURLS


Here's the 4th chapter of the Giantess manga, courtesy of silverprovidence, with thanks to Brolen for the translation job.


I just love the sort of facial expression the mangaka is capable of pulling off:


0010thumb


of course you are, sweetheart.


0010thumb


HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *dies*


Also, you wouldn't believe how he handled this question:


0014thumb



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

And here's chapters 1-4 in a nice bundle:



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

27 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the raws, but surely she must be 49 meters and 46 cm tall? To go with the manga title and the subsequent balloon about "rounding" that to 49 meters? Okay, I'm nitpicking...
    Thanks to Silverprovidence, Brolen and Desudesu for this sweet manga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JukanX: oh snap, you're right! D:

    Silly Brolen, typo-ing 5 and not afraid of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the 3rd chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heck yeah, my second favourite manga just before Nana to Kaoru.

    Much <3 for the release DesuDesu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure if it's the same person, but doesn't the artwork seem really similar to Kimigabuchi?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, thanks for the release

    Your mediafile links are switched though

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nany thanx DesuDesu, silverprovidence and Brolen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mediafire link are dead.. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really really happy to see Mana and Tobita having fun in the amusement park. Thank you silverprovidence, Brolen and Desudesu.

    @barbruce: The 3rd chapter has been released by another guy. Here is the link:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?n4wwnudmwwf

    @reiken:
    Your eyes aren't fooling you. You are right, the mangaka is the same artist as of Studio Kimigabuchi. I know that he himself publishes hentai under another name, but right now, I can't recall this name.

    ReplyDelete
  11. in gods name... can't you make some order in the 1-4 rar before releasing it? i have to rename most of it so i can read it normally

    ReplyDelete
  12. anon: I know, right? I did it intentionally, too ◕ ◡ ◕

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks desudesu xD
    Been waiting for this

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous Lurker24 July 2009 at 22:02

    Awesome release, thanks desudesu!

    I think she's still hiding how she really gets her energy...maybe through consuming the other extraterrestials?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an awesome story. I just hope that at the end, they live happily after.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's definitely done by the same artist from Studio Kamiguchi... but the thing is that I'm having a hard time trying to find Takeshi Azuma's first non-h work "Change Boy", published in Shounen Sunday I think, for download and can't. If anyone can post a link to his translated oneshot "Change Boy", I'd appreciate it.

    Back to the fourth chapter, thanks for the scanlating effort as always. But does his work always come out this slowly?

    ReplyDelete
  17. @g-money: Change Boy oneshot
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wmcnyy2wsx5

    Also thanks for another chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @anon: greatly appreciated, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. it's obvious what's going to happen, that thing is a giant enemy crab, therefore it will have a weak spot which will be struck for MASSIVE damage.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @g-money: Whose work, desudesu or the author? The manga is being released monthly at this site:

    http://club.shogakukan.co.jp/magazine/SH_CSNDY/choudokyuu_001/detail/

    I've been ripping the full-quality JPG images that the site uses and posting them on /a/, but I guess they didn't filter back here because the translated images are resized. For some reason /rs/ never lists any of my links.

    ReplyDelete
  21. sick!! keep em coming please ^_^ I love this manga alot so please keep translating it

    ReplyDelete
  22. @anonymous: I meant the comic scans, not desudesu's translating. Monthly... that sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Here is hoping this get made into an animation!

    ReplyDelete
  24. @anonymous: I've been doing the same thing and have had trouble getting my releases to stick in /rs/. Seems to be flaky as hell, so I just tried mailing desudesu directly.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks. This was a joy to read. I am hooked.

    @Hesper
    yeah, heres hoping.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I received my first loans when I was 32 and it supported me a lot. But, I require the secured loan once again.

    ReplyDelete