Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Wednesday 22 July 2009

Yuzuki N' - Ane ni matatabi - Comic Mujin 2009-03

mujin 0903_0166thumb


This man is clearly gay. I'd say yes in a heartbeat.


Here's a new one, courtesy of Setebos. What it's like to have an onee-chan who just loves your scent?


mujin 0903_0167thumb


mujin 0903_0169


Daww, she loves his scent so much, she fell asleep on it.


mujin 0903_0170thumb


She really, really likes his little brother's scent.


So yeah, girl decided to freeload at her younger brother's place, realized how freaking amazing his smell is, then sexings happens.




Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

14 comments:

  1. Yeah, this is just fun. Happy sex, Elder Sister, odor fetish, Yuzuki N' artwork. Win win, thanks desudesu, I like very much.
    She can sniff me anytime, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit Desu, you've been churning these out almost daily.

    Nice work brah

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousPig: I wouldn't be able to finish off the queue of stuff I have otherwise, bro D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanx DesuDesu and Setebos for this cute story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For those wondering why I wrote that:

    desudesu wrote: She really, really likes his little brother’s scent.

    HIS little brother's
    HIS little
    HIS

    ReplyDelete
  6. @desudesu: well, if you need any proof readers, I wouldn't mind helping. (considering how i check this site almost everyday, dohohoho :3c)

    ReplyDelete
  7. another art thats fappable and not to mention the good story... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. >Arooga Says:
    >ITS A TARP

    I wish...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Setebos and DesuDesu for another cute story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks desudesu, this one was great.

    I'd hate to make a request on a comment page, but, does anyone know of anymore doujins where "smell" is the primary fetish/theme? I already have all of Nikuringo's stuff, thanks again :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. @LSG, I've got a couple in my 'to do' folder, I like the theme myself. Liking an odour fetish is a fetish, no?

    ReplyDelete
  12. [...] a girl who gets horny from male’s scent? hmm, why does that sound so familiar? [...]

    ReplyDelete
  13. [...] a girl who gets horny from male’s scent? hmm, why does that sound so familiar? [...]

    First thing that came to my mind was Eru Shindo's One-Top Girl to be honest :D

    ReplyDelete