Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 19 July 2009

Shin Seidou Honpo – Konata to OO Soushuuhen 4 Satsu Zenbu to + 1

001thumb


Here's a new one, brought to you by sriblanka02. Konata gets hooked up and does sexings with his otaku boyfriend over and over again in this 100-page worth of doujin. Enjoy your otaku girl doujins.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

Also, the new K-ON OST is out <3


coverthumb


Somebody help me. I can't stop listening to "My Love is a Stapler" and Yui's cover of "Fuwafuwa time" <3

21 comments:

  1. Is she actually a kid in this or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. >sexings with his otaku boyfriend

    OH SHI-

    ReplyDelete
  3. No note.txt?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Listen to Cruel Angel's thessis

    ReplyDelete
  5. A heterosexual Konata!?

    Can I accept this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. she looks more like a dark haired Index from To Aru Majutsu no Index then Konata on the cover, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Let's just keep pretending i'm Konata, okay?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. >sexings with his otaku boyfriend
    >his

    I cannot unsee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many thanx DesuDesu for this funny and cute story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it actually seems like it'd be in character for her to do all this stuff o_o

    ReplyDelete
  12. "My Love is a Stapler" is the greatest title of anything ever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Teruyo:
    Next to "My love for you is like a truck"

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHOA~~~ This looks GREAT!!! Thanks Desudesu!! LOVED KONATA!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Man but does this make me feel ronery.

    ReplyDelete
  16. F692VL gafosttachpd, [url=http://ihyhlxtmujjv.com/]ihyhlxtmujjv[/url], [link=http://pculzmnmmqbm.com/]pculzmnmmqbm[/link], http://julyqjjotsnh.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. o.O? there's a password requirement?

    ReplyDelete
  18. srry nvm my bad :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow... I know I'm kind of late to the party here, but nobody else mentioned the "Well excuse me, princess!" (pg54)?

    NOBODY REMEMBERS THAT GODAWFUL ZELDA CARTOON?

    Konata sure found herself a perfect match. ヽ(´ー`)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  20. As a side-note, I salute you, Desu, for being even that much more awesome by including said reference to the past.

    (`-´)>

    ReplyDelete