Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Friday 10 July 2009

Kikazaru - an accident in the library

Tenma-2009-06-247thumb


aww, what a cute story


Here's another new one for today, courtesy of Zathael & Setebos. Enjoy your bookworm-who-turns-out-to-be-a-huge-slut-after-all H-mango.


book scent turns me on


whoa, brb, on a lookout for bookworms who gets turned on by old books' scent.




Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

9 comments:

  1. Thanks DesuDesu, super cute story. What a great talent it is to have a magic dick you can wave at wayward women and convert to semi-chaste sex machines. I like it, now that I can understand the dialogue, I like it even better than I'd expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute and sexy story. Why is it tagged under "rape" & "humiliation" i'll never know. Many thanx DesuDesu, Zathael and Setebos, for this lovely story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phil S. Goodman10 July 2009 at 07:35

    "whoa, brb, on a lookout for bookworms who gets turned on by old books’ scent."

    I do, but I'm a male...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks DesuDesu for yet another great translation. The story starts out a bit rough, but has a rather funny and nice ending. I hope everyone likes it.

    @Ehud:
    I think the rape and humiliation tags come from when the guy comes into the library and sees her being fucked by the other two guys, he thinks something like "The girl of my dreams is being raped right before my eyes", and then they cover her in cum and walk out, leaving her lying on the floor. I know that in the story she actually wanted it to happen, but for most people that would be rather humiliating. But, it ends with love and happy sex, so it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe Zathael. The main thing is, it's such an enjoyable story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The start was a bit off for me, I wasn't expecting the "I'm a total slut" theme at the beginning. But I really did like the ending and overall it is a great piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW... this sure gives me a little jolt in the spine! I never thought that librarians can be so *ahem* behind the counter XD
    Thanks for the release! Desudesu!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on finding that bookworm.

    ReplyDelete