Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 22 February 2010

Shinozaki Rei - Anadori Gataki Bokura ch.1-6


Here's a release, brought to you by Hardcover. If the art seems familiar, chances are you've read Shinozaki Rei's freakshow of a H-manga, Camp Mission back then. Like his previous work, this one contains girls with weird fetishes and their equally weird genitals as well.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)



Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*just finished Bioshock 2. Gotten myself the best ending; It sure was a heartwarming ending. I taught my daughter to forgive and forget, and to have faith in humanity ;_;


manly tears ;_;

20 comments:

  1. Bioshock 2 wasn't all that great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh! Don't spoil! Don't Spoil! I want the bad ending! Bad ending sure is more interesting, hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the full volume ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "*just finished Bioshock 2. Gotten myself the best ending; It sure was a heartwarming ending. I taught my daughter to forgive and forget, and to have faith in humanity ;_;"

    And then you got her in your bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on this - if there are any further - Please be sure to post them also. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanx Desu and Hardcover.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i finish bioshock too and got the good end. Very cute the daughter

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol I played through as good the first time too. I'm waiting a while before I replay it for the bad ending though. I've heard they may be adding some changes to single player in the DLC after next, and if it involves the possibility of New Game + (like in the first Bioshock), I would definitely rather start with all my already-bought plasmids and weapon upgrades than with with nothing at all...

    ReplyDelete
  9. SadPerson: There's more, and I'm working on them as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Page 16 is corrupt on the mediafire.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe, great, as always. :) Shinozaki Rei-sama`s futa works are always enlightening and arousing. XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Screw what the first Anon-fag said; the good ending in Bioshock 2 was awesome. I started tearing up when I saw it. I hope that I can one day have a daughter to teach right from wrong to.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Page 16 is corrupt on the Hotfile archive as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Finished Bioshock 2 too with the best ending first, and recently with the bad one - which is even more awesome, though to harvest every Little Sister in the game you do need a heart of iron ç_ç

    And yeah, Sinclair needs recognition =D, one of the best supporting characters overall.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bioshock 2 is crap.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How about that realistic ending where you teach here to protect the innocent but punish the wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi desudesu.

    I was wondering if you were soon going to make a new batch torrent since the last one is from April last year. It seems like I missed some releases way back so I thought a batch should fix that up.

    Anyways, what is it that people are talking about? I'm not getting any pop-ups (using opera) the only add I see are the ones to the right from hentai.ms.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heh finished Bioshock 2 too. Got good end, but killed the third guy. And I see why your choices mean more, since it shapes an entire ending sequence.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hm, it seems to cut off after page 71 and I keep getting an error when I extract the file. I checked both the Uploading and Mediafire links but they're both 18mb. Is that right? o_O

    ReplyDelete