Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 8 February 2010

[SAZ] Amakusa Moyou na 4% Plus (To Aru Majutsu no Index) (C77)


Here's a new one, brought to you by niagatrats. Enjoy your 4th doujin of the series D:


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)



Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

batch download for volumes 1 to 4 of the doujin:

Uploading

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

hotfile

6 comments:

  1. Why the unhappy face in the post??? D:

    Hot cover :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I love this series of doujins. Thank You to both niagatrats and Desudesu for this one. I haven't even finished downloading it yet and I already know it will be awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanx Desu and Niagatrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much obliged. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More sex between Touma and a real female character.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you finished this series. Maybe SAZ will continue it?

    ReplyDelete