Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Saturday 13 February 2010

danshakuryou - renkoin kinshi


Here's another release for the day, brought to you by qazmlpok. Some sort of goodgirl-Sanae and Reimu doujin. I like how the mangaka parodied the whole concept of pushing out  touhou doujins every year.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)



Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*let's listen to this:

7 comments:

  1. I really need to study my Japanese more, because i haven't the slightest idea what i just subjected my ears to! Other than a familiar tune... and it makes me smile... broadly... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanx Desu and Qazmlpok. However, i wouldn't tag this story under "rape". It's much more happy sex, from beginning to end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That song is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked how the author tells you to buy the books, instead of five... maybe because of things like this site? wwww

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Touhou you don't need to be a main character for someone to make hentai of you.

    God bless ZUN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't understand a single word of this song but I still love the hell out of it. It sounds so...happy. I can imagine the people singing this with smiles on their faces and it makes me smile too. I wish there were more songs that did that.

    ReplyDelete