Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Friday 12 February 2010

shiden akira - naughty upskirt angels


Here's a new one for the day, brought to you by anifreak. Dude peeks at girl's panties, girl notices, teases him by revealing more:



that lucky bastard


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)


Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*oh lookie here:

9 comments:

  1. Shiden Akira needs more recognition, he's one of the few that combines decent story with godly hot art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (ಠ_ಠ)
    Had the same thing happen to me once, but in high school... Well, didn't reach sex but they definitely wanted it. I thought they were probably diseased, so I turned 'em down. Ah, highschool... The days of my angsty teen life.I was a lot more fit back then too. Now all's I have are my beer belly and my beard. It is a godly beard. If someone were to cut it, I will kill them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe there should be a Lucky Bastard category for guys who get basically girl raped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Phy: ... FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    Godly Beard

    ===

    Thanks for the release desu. Made my day.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome release, thanks man!
    We absolutely need more of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanx Desu and Anifreak.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lucky bastard;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The works are great, gotta see if I can find more from this guy.

    And btw.
    Beards are awesome.I'd kill anyone who would even think about cutting mine(or my hair).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anyone knows if Shiden Akira made a sequel for Masegaki Temptation and Masegaki Satisfaction?

    Those were crazy hot.

    ReplyDelete