Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Tuesday 2 February 2010

[Kaientai] Meda Paniquest Bianca-hen (Dragon Quest)


Here's a new one, brought to you by flash.killer. Bianca gets kidnapped, gets hypnotized into thinking her husband's an anthropomorphic horse (who happens to be the last boss in the game or something, I dunno).


Download it from flash.killer's site :3

13 comments:

  1. Sorry, but do you know the password to open the file?

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously whats the password

    ReplyDelete
  3. D: I cannot open it.
    What is the password?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wordh@flk is pw

    ReplyDelete
  5. >an anthropomorphic horse

    Didn't we last see him in Wordsworth? Horsehead dude goes around a lot. Good for him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. horse didn't get too much action in the anime from what I remember so it's nice things are looking up. Too bad I can't open files in this format though. Plus I keep getting some weird redirect on this site, but probably an issue at my end...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't mediafire or megaupload it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy I love Kaientai works. Pretty much I'm obsessed with how they break down the girls there.

    Good... really good. Thanks desudesu

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Your resistance only makes my penis harder" hahaha.
    Btw, its not the last boss, but it is a major boss in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7-Zip

    At bottom of page is a link to 7-Zip website where GNU program can be downloaded just for these occasions.

    ReplyDelete
  11. question: is this just a one shot or is it part of a series? kinda interesting and i was wondering if there was more

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why does he password them?

    ReplyDelete