Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 7 February 2010

[sanbun kyouden] beyond one's glance


Here's a release for the day, brought to you by Whyld. Some sort of happy ending Sanbun Kyouden short h-manga D:


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

11 comments:

  1. Its always odd to see the "happy sex" and "rape" tags together. Thanks for the upload.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy end? Okay, I'll go for it. Hopefully it won't suck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sanbun and a seemingly happy ending? Blasphemy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "It will be book on if a wife is sold(I believe that's the name)" had a happy ending. The only one that I can actually think of :) Well this one too if it does have one..

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are only two explanations for that manga:

    1) I somehow fell into an alternate dimension, or
    2) I tripped and hit my head on the edge of the computer desk and am currently laying on the floor in a coma imagining this.

    Those are the only things I can come up with that explains a Sanbun Kyouden story that yes, includes some "rape", but it seemed more like a strong, forceful push towards what she really wants. And, God help me, I thought the ending was rather sweet and romantic, with her calling him "Master" with a little heart in the speech bubble. You read that right; I thought the ending of a Sanbun Kyouden story was kind of sweet and romantic. No, I can't fucking believe it either. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly think it´s one of his better stories.

    Last page is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. isnt this shota?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Zathael & DMC here, I'm having a complete WTF moment here. I've been wanting something different from Sanbun for awhile but never did I expect this, this is so far outside of my expectations it isn't funny. very cute and very unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sanbun Kyouden seem less strictly "bad end" and more "give in desire", healthy or not. There was one dialogue-less story by him about a mother noticing some other uses for son's action show toys that didn't even have any rape at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. For some reason I get the feeling I've seen this translated before, but quick search though the scanlators in my bookmarks turn up nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with Zathael, I found the story to be sweet and romantic - albeit with a naughty streak to it. More like two people searching for their special someone and finding each other. The young boy gets to have the hot, older blonde to own as his sex slave, and the blonde gets to serve the kinky boy as her Master. I even thought it was a nice touch for the boy to bring her home and meet his mother. And the last page where she calls him "Master" with the heart in it, you can tell she's grown really fond and devoted to the boy.

    ReplyDelete