Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 1 February 2010

new donor project: [Akari Tsutsumi] Sister Buster (Ane No Mune) ch.1


So here's chapter 1 of the new donor project, brought to you by Ominae. Some sort of brother-sister incest mango. I wish to have a big sister who has the hots for me ;_;


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)



Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

RAWs - UL/DF/HF/RS

*It's now my duty to play this every day until I find the next new exciting thing to loop daily:

19 comments:

  1. "I wish to have a big sister who has the hots for me ;_;" But that's frowned upon in many societies! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks desudesu and Ominae for the first chapter of Sister Buster. This looks relevant to my interests.

    As for the video, where is that from, and what is she supposed to be singing about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Zathael:
    The video is from Taishou Yakyuu Musume. About girls playing baseball. I believe she singing about various Tokyo Landmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you... really thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thanx Desu and Ominae.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I wish to have a big sister who has the hots for me ;_;"

    Same here :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish my big sister sister had the hots for me ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish my big sister sister had the hots for me X3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally this one is getting translated! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I had a big sister that had the hots for me....

    ReplyDelete
  11. i wish my sister would talk to me ; ;

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally! Been waiting for the translation of this serie for nearly 2 years now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww. That was kind of sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Desu!

    Also, loop this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSOxqb1EnYk

    ReplyDelete
  15. "Some sort of brother-sister incest mango"

    No wai!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish I had a LITTLE sister who had the hots for me. >_> <_<

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks a lot... been waiting for a very long time for this to be translated

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh, it's been a while since I've seen Akari Tsutsumu releases.

    ReplyDelete