Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 1 February 2010

[Hi-PER PINCH] IIS interactive IN-NYO system (DREAM C CLUB)


Here's a new one, brought to you by Lord G. If you're absolutely against a couple drinking each other's bodily fluids and a guy drinking a cocktail brewed in a girl's ass, you might not want to download this =o


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare



Mediafire

10 comments:

  1. What I read was "guy drinking a cocktail brewed in a girl's ass, you must download this as quickly as possible." Doesn't seem to be the exact words you used lol. Sounds like 'lolwat' is an appropriate tag given your description. Considering it's Hi-Per Pinch, I'd expect it to be a tad twisted in some way. It's got great art so I'll enjoy it regardless of content warnings. Anyway, Downloading now. Thanks a lot Desudesu and Lord G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so, I'm writing it before I read the manga.

    I'm assuming "a cocktail brewed in a girl’s ass" is like pouring the drinks inside the girl's ass and she mixes it inside her intestines?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like diarrhea to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "drinking a cocktail brewed in a girl’s ass"
    If you don't drink all alcohol like this you aren't truly living.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi-per pinch has a habit of doing some very disgusting things, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AriesWarlock: I find this doujin pretty arousing, in contrast. I'm not even into the whole bodily fluid fetish thing =o

    Guess I just like his artwork or something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many thanx Desu and Lord G for this strange story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi-Per Pinch, eh? Only the guy behind Naburi could guarantee I would enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally enjoyed this, weird fetish and all. -_-' More please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clover art good as ever, well fetish too is good as ever^^

    ReplyDelete