Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Saturday 13 February 2010

(C77) [Dieppe Factory] UNDER HAIR (Nanoha)


look at dem pubes D:


Here's a new one, brought to you by Satashi. Some sort of Nanoha doujin dealing with a lady's excess hair over her armpits and groin D:


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)


Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*any of you own a modded Xbox 360? I tried to play Dante's Inferno that I "bought" today, and it's telling me to update my firmware to play it. I'm paranoid of bricking or causing my console to be unable to play burned games anymore if I do it. What now? D:

12 comments:

  1. To be safe (more or less), you could have it done at the shop where you got your Xbox. That's how my cousin got his modded, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own a modded Xbox 360, I think if you update your firmware, you're gonna need an activation disc to play some games.
    At least that's what happened to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. or use a "loader" dvd, it's a DL dvd with some software that lets you load the correct dvd afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanx Desu and Satashi.

    ReplyDelete
  5. More Yuri please.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the same question and found the answer at http://www.xbox360-hacks.com/forums/. I have been playing Dante fine after the update. New XBOX360 (made after 09/09/09) with newest liteon drive series.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Question wasn't very specific in terms of what firmware you're using but generally no harm will come from just updating. If your console has been banned from Live (and now has a ban flag in it's NAND) the newer dashboard updates will disable game install function (which is why modded consoles shouldn't go online), but you'll still be able to run "backup" games.

    As for updating, if the game's still in "original" form (Wave4) it should update everything on it's own, you just have to let it do so. To run Wave4 game you either need latest iXtreme firmware or iXtreme v1.60 with activation disc). If you patched it to Wave3 (to run on older firmware) then you'll need to update the dashboard yourself, DaDude's method being simple enough.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Agree with Oracle911 - Yes to more Yuri!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have a hairy armpits and pussy fetish but there are not many mangas directly related to this so thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Long story short re: the future of anti-piracy... they can't fully prevent it, but they can sure make it a hassle to cut down on the practice. Or, better yet, they COULD just make a game that word of mouth says is both worth the money AND has staying power, instead of making Modern Warfare 2.

    Dante's Inferno and MAG (PS3-only) are such games, btw. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. bricking dont worry2 March 2010 at 01:29

    when i updated my xbox with the new firmware it bricked cause i didnt do the power off and on fast enough. if it does happens its not that hard to fix. just learn how to dosflash it then. it will unbrick and be good.

    ReplyDelete