Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Tuesday 23 February 2010

[Fuusen Club] I am Mom’s Pet ch.2


just because のヮの


Here's ch.2 of it, brought to you by YDKJMF.


Get it from his site as usual =3=

6 comments:

  1. wait, you're translating this?

    I don't get it...Sahas doing it as well.

    AM I TO BELIEVE THAT SOMEONE ELSE WILL TRANSLATE IT AS WELL. CAUSE QUITE HONESTLY, SAHA HAS BEEN TAKING IT -TOO- EASY AND ID LOVE FOR IT ALL TO GET TRANSLATED FASTER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got one version of 6 chapters of this story translated already, scans are crappy though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Desu2 should take up where Saha left off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with grant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here. It would be FAR more productive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SaHa's comments:
    10 Responses to “Fuusen Club – Mama Pet Ch.5-6”
    1. desu desu Says:
    October 12, 2009 at 3:20 am
    This manga gets weird. I mean really weird.

    File specs:

    desudesu
    975x1400x72dpi
    8bits/pixel

    SaHa
    975x1400x120dpi
    24bits/pixel

    SaHa had color pages in the file.

    ReplyDelete