Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 17 August 2009

Yuzuki N Dash - Mecha LOVE ch.8

156thumb


oh god, that hairstyle D:


Here's another release, courtesy of Doctor Hellboned. Elder sister gets married, the brother feels ronery, goes to her place to hang out, happy incest ensues.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/ I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

15 comments:

  1. finally there is happy sex story for detox after read sayuki no sato >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big thank you to DesuDesu and Doctor Hellboned for this one. I really like these stories where the guy takes the woman's anal virginity to make up for the fact that her normal virginity was given to someone else, and to make that part of her body his and his alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to use uploading.com but every time I do I get a popup (using different browsers and popup blockers that I can't get rid of without ctrl-alt-del.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to use uploading.com but every time I do I get a popup (using different browsers and popup blockers) that I can't get rid of without ctrl-alt-del.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this artists drawings in this tank thanks desu and Hellboned

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanx Drsudrsu and Doctor Hellboned. Happy sex is really the best.
    How many chps left?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love happy sex and this is certainly it, but it still left me feeling a bit sad for the brother. Even if he got to have sex with the girl he loves, she still lives with another man.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ehud: one more chapter left, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanx Desudesu. Only 1 chp to go and than i'll be able, at last, to read it. But than again, i'll have the pleasure to read the whole volume in 1 shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @deriuq:
    Yeah, the situation is kinda bad for both the brother and the husband. The husband, who really hasn't done anything wrong other than be a bit too devoted towards his work, has lost part of his wife to her brother. And the brother will never be able to fully have his sister, sense she is married to another man with no signs of wanting to divorce him. But in the *Hentai World*, the husband will have a devoted wife whom he has sex with every now and then, while the sister has a brother who totally wants to be there for her whenever she wants, and has the added bonus of being the only one she will do anal with.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks too, Desu² and Hellboned ^_^

    Same as Ehud, I'll wait for the final chapter. When I don't have enough time to read every new chapter from a story after a very good beginning, I tend to wait until the very end, this is always a great pleasure to read everything at once :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, that hairstyle!

    I could look at that forever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two timing bitch, lol. I wonder just how many people cheat just because their spouse works late. I know the adultery rating in Canada and the US are high. I think the US has a divorce rate like 60%.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love you desudesu. Don't ever change <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't decide if I like the hair or not... I suppose I do since I think she's cute. Regardless, good series. Nice happy endings tend to come with them. I like that. Can't wait for the last chapter!

    ReplyDelete