Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Friday 7 August 2009

Nakayama Tetsugaku - Big Sister Little Sister - After - Comic Mujin 2009-08

mujin 0908_0429thumb


Here's a new release, courtesy of Setebos. The poor girl suffers from some weird trauma and acts like a 5-year-old when her butt gets in contact with water or something. How does that even work? =o


But yeah, enjoy your incest and split personality onee-chan.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

Also, GI Joe is a fun movie, screw the movie critics. I like my movies (based on children's toys, more so) simple and enjoyable. I'd read a novel if I want something that requires me to think (I bet most of the people who panned it are nostalgiafags, anyway).


sure is jappo magazine

10 comments:

  1. Is there a Big Sister Little Sister before with the same content?

    ReplyDelete
  2. GI-Joe THEME SONG
    is playing in your head
    MANUALLY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah there's 3 chapters before this one, it's done by sahadou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanx Desudesu and Setebos for this cute story. Yep, this is a new chp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL at Nonoha being in the shot, so random :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, DesuDesu,lovely work as always. I have loved this story since it started 9 months ago, I hope this isn't the end of it. I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do.
    Jun, if you read this, I'd like to e-mail or PM you somewhere, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Allright DesuDesu I'll take your advice and give the movie a chance.

    The thing with the accelerator suits does piss me off though. Why did they have to do that shit? The one thing I liked about the toys was how colourful they were, every character so different from the other. And now they all look the same.

    Also, Snake Eyes rules!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Joe-Kerr:
    I love the accelerator suit chase scene <3

    No idea about the toys, though. My childhood memories on GI Joe is rather vague (I remember the title GI Joe EXTREEEME for some reason, though)

    ReplyDelete
  9. desudesu... dayum bitch, you make me feel old.

    I'm afraid that GI Joe extreme is a bit after my time as it was released during the 90's, the series that I remember most warmly in my heart is ye olde 80's one, GI Joe a Real American Hero (with the cheesy "and knowing is half the battle" bit at the end of each chapter).

    Art, animation and plot all look terrible by today's standards, but back in the day, they rocked, (remember this is the same decade that gave us the super Mario bros show).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the release.

    I went to see the G.I.Joe movie with my friends last friday, I'm not that familiar with the original cartoon cause we had communism where I'm from when it came out, but I really enjoyed this movie in a "leave your brain outside the door and enjoy the explosions" way. I think my friend summed it up the best when we were leaving: "Damn that was a good movie, all it needed was some banging and it would be perfect." :)

    ReplyDelete