Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 13 August 2009

Tohzai - Summer Memories Comic Mujin 2009-08

mujin 0908_0482thumb


Here's a new one, courtesy of Setebos. Enjoy your childhood friend H-mango short.


mujin 0908_0486thumb


some sort of childhood nostalgia mango


mujin 0908_0496thumb


some sort of fightan H-mango short



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

10 comments:

  1. Many thanks to DesuDesu and Setebos for this one. The fighting part was an interesting twist on the traditional childhood friends story. And this may sound a bit odd, but I liked the woman's hair. The short dark hair looked very cute on her, both as a child and as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, desudesu. I like it very much, a cute and fun story. Thank you.

    Your comment doesn't sound odd at all, Zathael. The girl's hair and general attractiveness is one the reasons I chose this manga. I'll also let the cat out of the bag here, I'm also a silly sap for happy sex stories.
    I'll also cop to broad tastes as well. Go figure, but I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanx Desudesu and Setebos, for this beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fightan is cool, but y'know... Cynthias.
    Where my Cynthias?

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks so much like Akane from SMT Devil Summoner 2 its not even funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Am I the only one bothered by the angle of that kick, you don't do full turn heel kicks like that for a reason, it's almost impossible to maintain balance and put any force into it.

    DOING IT WRONG MS H-MANGA HEROINE, DOING IT WRONG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous Lurker14 August 2009 at 03:39

    Kyuubil: H-Manga. Serious Buisness.

    But I love the art - it's both cute and sexy, and the girl doesn't look too anime-ish. Is Tohzai a new artist? I feel like I've seen his work around...and I'd love to see more stuff from him.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Anonymous Lurker, yes he's a relatively new artist. He's appeared in one other issue of Mujin and done a couple doujins. I always keep an eye open for artists I like once, I might again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I must say when I saw this story in the raw of comic mujin, I thought to myself "Setebos will definitly like this one" and I was right about that and here it is translated already, man that was fast lol. Many thanks Both DesuDesu and Setebos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Anonymous Lurker & Kyuubil: Serious BuSIness indeed. But hey, even if the fighting scenes were unrealistic and physics-defying, all that matters was that they passionately banged each other in the end. I forgive Tohzai's okay use of fighting scenes.

    Loved this h-manga chapter - very plot filling and I definitely liked the mangaka's artstyle. His character development is beyond what I expected, and since it was over 20 pages, I don't even think it falls into the category of "H-manga short".

    ReplyDelete