Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 3 August 2009

gold rush 38 - lunamaria to meirin-san desutte ne!

001thumb


Here's a new one, courtesy of Ode to Joy. Enjoy your Gundumb SEED Destiny doujin =3=


008thumb


IT'S LIKE THE MANGAKA IS POKING FUN AT HOW RAPE HENTAIS OUT THERE ARE SILLY!


020thumb



wat


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/ I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

on an unrelated note, I think I've found my one true love:


o0450067710218851316


ℳℴℯ❤


Too bad she costs like, $600 and that really is a ridiculous amount of money to pay for a doll that does nothing other than sitting around and acting cute.


o0450075010222719213


(*´Д`)ハァハァ <3 Sasara


How I wish I can get free dollies, like a certain someone (;´Д`)

10 comments:

  1. Maybe if you hike your prices up, you ca--- *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not rape. It's sweet, sweet bondage sex they always wanted but were too shy to have. God bless that pervy little Meyrin

    Either way, I wish the cover page had happened.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't really get why Meirin said Rey was so good at doing her ass, but then I understood by the end of the doujin. The author is pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh God, Shinn's sparkles on page 10.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wonder if i can stick my penis into that doll

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sasara is always my fav in To Heart 2
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sasara nearly made me break my Dollfie aversion, after fate and nanoha severely beat down my defences, but they still hold for now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Danny, the blessed who get free shit >.>

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stumbled across here from a figure.fm reference, DD Sasara is definitely worth the money once you see one in person~

    ReplyDelete