Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 17 August 2009

Ikuya Daikokudou - daiwari to josou to assistant

IMG_01thumb


so, I herd you like guys dressed up as a girl?


Here's a new one, courtesy of elponja2001. No idea about the English equivalent for 台割 (daiwari), though, so I left it as it is.




Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

Also, I'm terribly sorry for the lack of releases. I've been busy the last week (barely had any time for myself from Thrusday to Sunday), and was occupied for the whole weekend attending/helping out a friend in sum animu convention.


I got some awesome stuff from it, though:


DSC01968thumb


sum animu tin badges


DSC01970thumb



some sort of Touhou full color illustration doujin, and I bought it mainly for the Reisen tits

DSC01976thumb


DSC01977thumb


DSC01980thumb



looking kinda classy there, Sakuya.



And speaking of traps, I've found my one true love:

3829253685_346a3534ac_othumb


I don't care anymore. Somebody please kill me. Full pic here

27 comments:

  1. Anonymous Lurker17 August 2009 at 03:49

    Holy crap, I bought the same badges! I didn't know you were a Malaysian too. O_O

    Oh shi- that's a pretty good trap cosplay. Damn, did he only appear on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous Lurker: Dude appeared in both days, IIRC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DESUDESU. I AM DISAPPOINT... that you didn't take me as well.

    uuuuuuu~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Invalid name Aoi17 August 2009 at 04:00

    Crap, I read it 2 times before I get what it was about(Ikuya Daikokudou – daiwari to josou to assistant). I tot pussy what.. Nice trick. (>.<)v

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous Lurker17 August 2009 at 04:32

    desudesu: Will you be scanslating the rest of the tankoubon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. dude isn't this a guy cosplaying? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for a eng version since forever! Thanks desudesu, the first page is what really made me start tucking/taping again! (you can't even see a buldge!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes its [Ikuya Daikokudou] Ane to Josou to Ero-Mangaka:
    short summary: guy does Hmanga but isnt very successful - sister teases him/dresses him up as girl - some sex - and he does better - crossdressing girl helps him improve/finding new ideas -->see this chapter...story continues - with him crossdressing - about 200 pages about crossdressing, femdom and maybe some incest...

    japanese trap ftw

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one, I surely hope that other chapters will be translated as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many thanx Desudesu and elponja2001.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BWAA WERE I CAN BUY THIS BADGES ! I WANT THEM SO BED.. THE CAPSLOCK PROVE THAT I WANT THEM RLY hard >__<

    ReplyDelete
  12. sir James Adrian Ashton Lillybranch17 August 2009 at 10:04

    This might be the closest i'll ever get to one of mu fetishes, reverse dickgirls/pussyguys.

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWWWWWW
    Name of the Reisen's artbook, please?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you took a break from work and I hope you had a good time. Hell, we all need that.
    The "chick" is hot, s-he's why truth in advertising should be applied in all aspects of life. I am so sick...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Xolotl: Forgotten Touhou: http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/583/dsc01992mdr.jpg

    Also, ghost tits:
    http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/4049/dsc01983.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  16. >1. Push the balls into the abdomen

    HOW DOES THIS WORK?
    Do I just have fucking massive balls or something? I cannot cram them in there. Actually it would be more correct to say that I cannot find anywhere to cram them into.
    I'm reluctant to apply more force, because, well, any mishaps would be quite painful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. for Desudesu

    Ane to Josou to Ero Mangaka ~ Vol01(Complete) ~ RAW
    http://rapidshare.com/files/251748390/_Ikuya_Daikokudou__ane_to_josou_to_ero_mangaka.rar

    ReplyDelete
  18. I WANTS BADGES DESU. How does I get them?
    _ _
    \(o_0)/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Had no idea you were a Malaysian until I saw this post.Perhaps a Malaccan even? If you are we could hang out bro.

    ReplyDelete
  20. >big-balled anon

    Near your penis base, to the left but slightly towards you, there should be a sort of cavity in your abdomen. You should be able to find it and push a finger into it. That's where your left testicle goes. There's one on the right for your right ball too.

    It's hard to do at first but gets easier after the first few times. I can
    now push both balls up there in the time it takes me to pull up my panty.

    ReplyDelete
  21. ...
    do you guys really think that guy looks like a chick?
    i just cant see it

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey brah whos the circle that created those Reisen tits

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hmm, dl links for the raws come up in the first 5 by googling it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. so i stumbled upon this page for trap doujins and found myself a malaysian.
    oh shi.


    GOOD JOB.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the info, DesuDesu!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Someone should add this release on MangaUpdates database.
    I hope more chapters from this book will be translated.
    This Isu Naisu.

    ReplyDelete