Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Wednesday 26 August 2009

[Shota][Anthology] Meguro Linu - Shounen Kairaku Seiiki ch.1

seiiki_0001thumb


little boys, little boys, they're AWWWRIGHT.


Here's chapter 1 of Shounen Kairaku Seiiki, courtesy of Hardcover. Enjoy your meek little boy who turns into a dominating girl when he wears a dress (sure is split personality).


seiiki_0007thumb


seiiki_0010thumb



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare



Mediafire

*ps: yes, there's only dicks, no girls. So don't say I didn't warn you =3=

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warning, saves me from gouging my eyes out with spoons tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of F this shit lol. good warning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if me liking this means im gay, then guess i should get out of my closet >_>

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problems here. I fucking love traps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet. Let's see if this is any good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just likez teh shotas man

    ReplyDelete
  7. I kept looking at his eyes on page 11 for like a minute. Creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Azure Xuchilbara27 August 2009 at 08:55

    It's about time I've seen some boy cock 'round these parts...


    *downloads*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the release... I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a bunch!

    Would like to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If this doesn't mean that you're gay then I guess nothing does.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who needs vaginas? >.>
    A good read is a good read. =p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yush. I am so looking forward to the next chapters now. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  14. hohohohoho...
    it was better than i thought it would be

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's not often I say this since quitting Halo 2yrs ago, but:
    GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh god you're slowly making me straight.. D:

    please tell me you'll do the rest of it? :3

    ReplyDelete