Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Tuesday 18 August 2009

[Nagare Ippon] The Secret Home-Visit

best pickup line ever


guy's so smooth, bros. ( ´_ゝ`)


Here's a new release, courtesy of Anonymous Scanner. Nagare Ippon draws one of the best tits I've ever seen, but it's too bad this short's only 16 pages long.


shinzuivol3_0031thumb


Go grab it at Anonymous Scanner's site.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, 2 happy sex story in 1 day. I just miss the incest part. I love the japanese women with the huge tits and huge ass. If only it was the truth. Many thanx for this cute story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXCELLENT, love these types of stories, especially lactation, love ittttttt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous Scanner: ah, I must be blind, then (ノд`)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ey DesuDesu, would you like some help? I can clean... >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. this otherwise decent story would be sooo much better if it was twice as long, it felt a little rushed to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is one nice short, thanks desudesu!
    Short and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. VYFve6 taxjugsdkktm, [url=http://dfgfwsmokfzl.com/]dfgfwsmokfzl[/url], [link=http://zxocqycspqry.com/]zxocqycspqry[/link], http://juhluyhwwowk.com/

    ReplyDelete