Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 3 August 2009

[donor project] Bai Asuka - Sinful Mother vol.1 ch.9

aska_181thumb


Here's ch.9 of the donor project, courtesy of Bluntobject, JukanX, Setebos, Lonewulf, Analiza, and lmg03. Enjoy your (yet another) backstory.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

10 comments:

  1. It's so sad what happened to his mom. BTW, when he said he can't go back, does that mean, he'll never visit her again? Or he can't go back from what he's doing to other women?

    I hope that's not a permanent coma & did those guys screwing her vanish in thin air when her husband showed up? & when he beat her, did he hit Yuu also? The last frame showed Yuu's face & a swing, which could've either hit him, or hit his mother. Hard to tell.

    Such a waste what happened to her. T.T I can't believe he got away w/ that when Yuu could've told the cops about the beating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Che: you're reading too much into it, bro D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call me crazy but I much rather prefer that reaction then the mind break emo husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It cost people, in I wait of the Volume for 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope to see the rest of this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. See? That's what I'm talikng about. This manga feels like anyone. Oh, shit! The volume 2 will be a true hit in our brains... I'm little scared about it, but I have to see it.

    Also, I want to express my gratitude with the people that... make this possible.

    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cannotfaptothis4 August 2009 at 08:41

    oh my god, this is way too twisted. that mom is a psycho

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually think it was about time we got an ending where the husband didn't just lay down and die when he found out his wife had become a cock hungry whore.
    But did he have to bring a club to her face? NO. Did he have to take a club to the faces of her "friends"? Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what? the husband beating her wouldve been better if he just fucking forgave her, come on she fucking seduced and raped her own son while humiliating him by making him watch her sex acts while tied up. are you honestly going to say that she deserves no punishment. the story wouldn't have been possible if the main char didnt get that trauma as a child, the happy ending would be for the main char and the otherkids mom to have a affectionate love scene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's plenty of room for sad endings in AMERICA's portrayals of incest. I'd prefer to have as little violence in my fap material as possible! I'd have prefered him beating her in the face w/ his MEAT club ^_- or a belt to her ass a fist to the face at most. It'd have been fun to see the moms do some Yuri action, eh.

    Instead... NINE IRON! Until I read this in English, I had no idea she was his mom. For some reason he's light haired & his parents are dark haired. Probably the adultery.

    ReplyDelete