Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 24 August 2009

and I'm back ( ゚▽゚)/

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


sugoi loot from trip is sugoi, bros. The art's by none other than Marukata, too! (pixiv, site)



So yeah, I'm back from the trip. Sorry for the wait. Expect to see releases later today or tomorrow.

20 comments:

  1. YEY! you're back again! its almost 1 week on inactivity...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about us, I hope you had fun on your trip. The mousepad looks awesome. :-)

    But now that you are back, some Spark Utamaro would be cool. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. >some Spark Utamaro would be cool. :-)

    SIR YES SIR! (ノ'.')ノ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Setebos & Zathael would commission Akiko-san to Issho 4 (Kanon)(C76) for desudesu to translate...

    sorry for the OFF-topic-ness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sumomodo would be very nice too ;P


    wb desu ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kind of reminds of the release you had for us. Pride Zero – Hourai Ninshin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back DesuDesu, I hope you had huge fun, but I missed you keenly. Don't work too hard now that you're back.

    @matias067, I saw it, loved it and the series, and I will commission it if someone else doesn't beat me to it. How's that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if you'll read the reply on the v3 torrent post so i'll tell you the same here: the batch torrent isn't downloadable. Is cause you're working on a new one?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hope you have a nice trip but....at last , i was freaking out , i need my dose of heavy weird sadistic doujin , pleaseeee!!! :S

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whats that metal thing in the middle do? Is it part of the mouse pad?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its a Life counter for a game called Magic The Gathering you can spin it down as your life total changes

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHY DO YOU HAVE STUFF THAT I DONT HAVE

    bawwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoops, my bad. I just realized that based on the size of the keyboard keys in the picture, that thing is roughly the size of a credit card. I think I just saw the keyboard and the idea of a mousepad just popped into my head.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh shit, Touhou life counter? Where ever you found that shit; you better fess up. I've killed men for less awesome loot.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dlmc:
    Yeah, the old torrent's pretty much dead now. I'll try to get v.4 out later this week or something.

    _Diclonius_:
    fuuuuuuuck, somebody figured out what tournament I was participating in during the said trip D:

    neroC:
    bought it off from a cool dude for $5, bro. Guy didn't mind, as he's going to Japan in a few month's time, and he could easily get another one from one of those shops there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. [...] to the guys who were envious with my Touhou life counter thing, direct your envy to this guy plz. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  17. do you play magic regularly? if so where?

    ReplyDelete
  18. do you play magic regularly? if so where? I might see you at a pro tour or gp

    ReplyDelete
  19. whoops srry for the double post my hand slipped while typing

    ReplyDelete