Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Kure masahiro - Allow me to introduce my girlfriend

1245078032842 copy thumb


hmm, that statue looks familiar...


Here's another release, courtesy of Perentie once again. Enjoy your statue-turned-succubi-like-woman H-manga short.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

12 comments:

  1. the author is etcycle, isn't he?

    this wasn't translated before???. I already have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanx DesuDesu and Perentie. Short and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn`t it a part of longer story?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @yurakair

    I dunno, it KINDA looks like his style. Maybe its another psudonym? Or maybe one is the name of the circle, and this is just a member? Or vice-versa???

    Well, anyway, I don't think I've seen it translated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The clay doll is from ancient japan Jōmon period

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogū

    ReplyDelete
  7. oops..I missed the link sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. etcycle is a group and one of the members is cle masahiro. You can see more of his works here:
    http://doujinshi.mugimugi.org/browse/author/1747/

    desudesu translated it as "kure" masahiro. It's almost the same.

    It's a desudesu translation. I downloaded from hentaifromhell.net by mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anyone else having trouble with the mediafire link?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best little story, EVER! I had my doubts with only 4 pages but it was great. Is there more? I want more... I have no problem with begging.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Short but sweet. I really really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sure is a fast one-shot short.
    But man, masahiro sure is good at illustrating beautiful girls!!!!
    Thanks desudesu!!!

    ReplyDelete