Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Tuesday 6 April 2010

[super:nova] PLAYGIRL



Keine-sensei sure has delicious inverted nipples <3


Here's another one for the day, brought to you by qazmlpok. Some sort of Touhou doujin involving Keine being a real slut who does it with her students (and subsequently, their parents).


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)


Depositfiles
Hotfile
Rapidshare

*fuck, an espgaluda 2 port for the iPhone? D:


http://www.joystiq.com/2010/04/07/experience-espgaluda-2s-unbelievable-bullet-density-on-iphone/


I want an iPhone so bad right now D:

4 comments:

  1. Super, super thank you for this one Desu^2

    I love Supernova's works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because, you know. "It's a bad thing where some hot-looking woman enjoys sex. OH DA HUMA~NITY~!!" \_(^_^)_/

    Hey. Just as long as she's age-legal and keeps herself clean, my dick doesn't care as long as it can plow into her pussy.

    And as always; thanks, Desu^2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE PS3 HAS NO SHMUPS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Azure Xuchilbara8 April 2010 at 00:45

    Hello desudeus~ I heard you had spam problems in your e-mail...

    Sorry to hear that...I just want to know the status of that Touhou futa anthology I commissioned last year...

    E-mail me back if possible...

    ReplyDelete