Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Saturday 10 April 2010

Matazure Tengoku - Mesu Buta Dragon Wife


Here's one for the day, brought to you by Lunar. Some sort of full color Dragon Ball doujin featuring incredibly well endowed women subjected to bondage and humiliation.


Hotfile (just testing out something. Download mirrors will be up tomorrow)

Mediafire

6 comments:

  1. This probably should have had a Scat tag. I don't mind but I know others do.

    Also, does anyone know where I can get more from this artist? >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for another one Desu!!

    Is part of the "test" to see how Hotfile functions without the "fill in the words to make sure you are a person" feature?
    I notice that has been missing during the test phase.
    If that feature slows down whoever has been getting files deleted, I don't mind the extra hassle involved.
    If a person can't read the words that are up, there is always the button for a new set of words.

    I got the impression that Hotfile counts the download time as part of the 30 minute wait, for Regular Downloads.
    I could be wrong, but that was the impression I had when trying to do another download right away.
    Since I have Qwest 1.5Mbit/sec (blazing fast broadband - hah!), they can take a few minutes, and never reach the max speed available with the Regular Downloads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Scat tag? That was a bit of an unpleasant surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who knew Desu^2's definition of "well endowed" covers "pussy lips like a pair of fookin bat wings!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it just me, or are there pages missing from this? It feels a little disjointed. Plus, the cover isn't in the archive, either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pit hair should probably get its own tag. For various obvious reasons.

    ReplyDelete