Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 18 April 2010

(Mayonnaise) history of piston friction-powered electricity generation system via the female reproductive organ



Here's one for the day, brought to you by FringeThumb. It's a C77 manga by Ringo Gakuen (aka Mayonnaise.), about how one can generate electricity from thrusting a piston in and out of a lady's hole, and how said energy is eventually used to power up almost the entire Japan. A pretty weird H-manga, if I might say so myself.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare



Mediafire


*So, how did you spend your weekends?



brb, too busy wrecking havoc with my Eldrazi monsters.


I've been totally away the past two days for 6 sessions of Magic: The Gathering Rise of the Eldrazi pre-release event (4 drafts, 2 sealed). Shit was fun, yo. While I can't give a detailed account of my matches like Sixten, I must say it's a very interesting set, one that I've never seen before. I'd totally love to play more drafts of it if I can <3

15 comments:

  1. ROE slows down the Zendikar block considerably.

    ReplyDelete
  2. man, i thought rise was really boring "i get my big dork out first, oops you killed it, done go"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanx Desu and FringeThumb for this strange and funny story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big, colorless mo-fo's everywhere you look, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh1 Ringo Gakuen, great circle, I love her Doujinshis. Thanks for the traslation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At last our energy crisis has been solved!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bizarre and weird. Funny Desu, and thanks. Ah, I almost forget about it, when you release the new chapters of Braid Slave? I can't wait anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the other mirrors come out soon, Hotfile isn't working. Thanks for the scans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ROE is sloow; also fucking Vent sentinel/overgrowth defender decks; drop in a stalwart defender to give all your defender +0/+2 and a few of those guarding goezomas or what the fuck ever (0/5, defender, takes no damage unless outright destroyed when blocking)

    2 vents 2 overgrowths 2 stalward defenders 2 guarding's

    = 12 damage, 12 green mana, and 4 0/8 defenders. -each- turn.

    Drop in a few of the many "spawn xx 0/1 eldrazi tokens" to eat up 'drazi annihilator and.. you've got a fucking stalemate deck, little to nothing can break it.

    Best part? All commons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hell. I know mayonnaise's story are bizarre, But this one, just... WTF in hilarious sense.

    ReplyDelete
  11. RoE has suddenly given me hope for a use of Dragon Appeasement. If onny it costed 1-2 less mana, but that's what accel and drones are for, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Desudesu,

    thx for this nice translation.

    It's allways great to see, some follow magic players also reads hentai and vice versa ;) It was a great prerelease weekend..

    Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOLLL at the tittle.. One of the longest i've ever seen before :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, I attended the pre-release up near my dorms. It was great; a sealed pack tournament in which my first two packs had Kozileck and All is Dust. My best friend was so jealous, but unfortunately I wasn't able to place anywhere in the top 8.

    ReplyDelete