Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 22 April 2010

Shinozaki Rei - Night Blue ch.3-4


Here's two more chapters of Night Blue, brought to you by Moho Kareshi. Enjoy your TWIIIST and hot mom.


Uploading

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare




Mediafire

14 comments:

  1. First of all, thanks again Desudesu and Moho Kareshi for more of this story.

    Second of all, I have already asked in the comments section for the previous two chapters, but I didn't get a reply yet: Moho Kareshi has already stated that he isn't going to get the whole thing translated. How much of this tankoubon is Moho Kareshi NOT planning on having done? I may be willing to pay for any chapters that Moho Kareshi is not willing to pay for, just so the book is complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo, since you didn't know how to tag it, what should I expect in this? Will it blow the twist or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to Desudesu and to Moho Kareshi for the commission; you've managed to find a nice raw, much better than the one I had on my hard disk...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! Ooo! I've been wanting to see this one in English for so long. Thanks, desu. I'll even forgive you for ignoring my commission requests.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait till chapter five, that's one of my favorites heh heh heh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has any more chapters become available? this is a really good story

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any news on the next chapter, DesuDesu? I've emailed you countless times and you haven't replied. Did I do something to upset or offend you?

    USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Moho Kareshi, he just gets busy, he's got a life just like you and me. I'm a regular client too and I assure you it's not personal and he will get in contact with you.

    I hope no one thinks me too presumptuous answering for desu.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Setebos

    No its alright. Many emails are sent to both of us per week and reading through them all takes time. Being human we sometimes miss some so I'm sure he would eventually reply. However it is easier to reply when someone doesn't spam your inbox with dozens of emails. I can personally say that when someone does that I usually ban them and disregard their emails.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could I very politely and in a non-spamming way ask if I could commission the rest of this, or if it has already been commissioned?

    ReplyDelete
  11. can someone finish translating this Shinozaki Rei – Night Blue

    ReplyDelete
  12. i hope someone finishes translating it

    ReplyDelete
  13. when is this going to be finished translated i've been waiting for over a year now

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty sure I'm going to commission the rest of this sometime in the future. It stopped right before my favorite chapter (and before all the delicious yaoi). Right now I can't find the same raws that desu used. If somebody sees this and can point me in right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete