Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Ikyou - Synchro Feeling (touhou)


Here's another one for the day, brought to you by qazmlpok once again. Adorable Satorin is adorable:



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles
Hotfile
Rapidshare


The doujin group's website. (The url contains the word "pedophilia". How appropriate)


*speaking of Touhou, you should totally have a look at this 4koma series (Morino Hon - Touhou 4koma Series) if you haven't already:



Hotfile

9 comments:

  1. Many thanx Desu and Qazmlpok for this cute story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering why this hadn't been posted on your site yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're posting to see how many people will download via hotfile... I have a hotfile premium account, and always will as long as the price is right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stupid re-directs. . .

    Has anyone actually played and of the Touhou Project games? I think it officially has the most doujins, but I don't know anyone who's actually familiar with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually played?

    Hrm... I've 1CC Perfect Cherry Blossom, Imperishable Night, Mountain of Faith,Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, Subterranean Animism, Undefined Fantastic Object, and Hisoutensoku.

    Playing Double Spoiler now.

    Satori is shy girl moe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM-iXh4q1y8

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I couldn't hear you over the sound of my tits" wins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phy: Yeah, I have a hotfile premium too (shared with a friend, so I'm paying half for a year's worth :D), out of frustration that more and more people are only providing hotfile links for downloads. If you can't beat them, join them, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess touhou really has the most doujins, was it 20% of each comiket, or something like that?
    I've played now everyone of them, except the PC-98 ones auf Double Spoiler, could only beat Embodiment of Scarlet Devil with ReimuB so far. (that extra stage is definetly the work of the devil)
    is double spoiler as hard as shoot the bullet, I haven't been able to beat any of stage 3 so far, but the one with satori in your video looks manageable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd say Double Spoiler is easier.

    I'm 7 scenes from the Extra Stage, yet I got stuck on Shoot the Bullet at Stage 6.

    ReplyDelete