Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 8 April 2010

Okome Takeichi - The Dorm Leader’s Pet!


Here's another one for the day, brought to you by manofcoal once again. A bunch of girls hangs out at dorm leader's room, get drunk silly, dorm leader then reveals herself as a girl who has sex with her pet dog.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire


*Have you watched K-On season 2? Regardless of your answer, you should totally watch the trollsub version. It's totally hilarious:






OH DEAR GOD A BEATMANIA IIDX REFERENCE IN MY TROLLSUBS?! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!




Download it here

12 comments:

  1. Looks great. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. softsubbed of hardsubbed?
    if softsubbed, then someone upload the .ass file to mediafire or something...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hotfile links work fine, except for the fact that after downloading something, you need to wait 15 or so minutes to download anything else. That is why I like a list of several different links, so if one filehost slaps a 15 minute timer on me, I can just download stuff from a different place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, is there a sequel to this ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judging by the title and example pic, I thought this was some sort of S&M/yuri title. Good thing I scrolled down to the tags before downloading.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good, it seems you're still alive and just ignoring me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy shit I never thought I'd see that here, thanks for posting it

    ReplyDelete
  8. That K-ON troll sub was retarded. Too much profanity made it not funny. Who wrote that shit, a 12 year old?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Zathael: Yeah, I know. But everyone seems to use it these days, and more and more H-raw sites I visit only offers hotfile links, so I thought I might try as well try and emulate their ways =o

    ReplyDelete
  10. >happy sky, dj trooper, sirius, red, distorted
    >no gold
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where do you download the Trollsubs? D: I wanna watch! lolz

    ReplyDelete