Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Sunday 11 April 2010

Mizukami Ranmaru - Ekishin


Don't let that cute side pony trick you. It's a little boy!


Here's a new one, bought to you by Fatjoe. Some sort of gay shota short where the little kid gets assfucked tenderly by a little spirit boy thing.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

15 comments:

  1. The story in this one is pretty lulz worthy ^_^. Enjoy those who like stuff like this too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's with all these redirecting ads desu?!
    It really sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nggh... That cute side pony tricked me already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I am thinking back on a time when Desudesu would translate mangas where a man would stick his penis in a WOMAN'S VAGINA. Sweet memories...

    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Zathael

    It's not like he stopped translating those...

    And if we're going down this route, how long until we get a Hideyoshi doujin? Damn, C78's a long way off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have several Fujoshi friends that love these, I send them their way. It's not all bad. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hotfile? You bet your ass I'll take it. I've got a premium to that shit. Cheap, and fast as shit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. -.- Hotfile sucks big time here, You have to fill in their so called readable codes and when youre wrong, you have to wait a minute again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was mostly kidding. Although you must admit that the number of yaoi/traps titles has increased lately.

    @And
    @Setebos
    Yeah, I guess I am just a bit nervous, because I see some of the cover/preview pages and go "hey, that actually looks kinda interesting..."

    I guess they call them "traps" for a reason...

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Zathael: If you bother to read Desu's Subtitles---which he kindly gives to help the "blind." Also I do remember those times where an overly large monster thing--that you say to yourself: "that can't possibly fit," but you know deep down that it would, and you turn the page and to your amazement the girl didn't die--into a overly small little hole.

    I for one liked the story. I am hooked to them now--Damn you Desu! what have you done to my innocent mind, while sorta innocent mind.

    Wow, look at the time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah the amount of gay stuff is really increasing :s.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The getting comments like these make it worth commissioning doujins like this :) Thanks again for translating this one for me Desu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tricked me when I was drunk as hell. ... Let's get drunk as hell again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I won't mind some of this shit.. As long as you stay true with the "Trap/Gender Bender/Cross Dressing" genre...

    A straight gay was not my thingies... Though Shota would still be acceptable..

    Btw, need moar of this Author series :D

    ReplyDelete