Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Rokuroh Isako’s “Lady Reiko’s Daily Life”


Here's another one for the day, brought to you by Anonymous Scanner. I love Rokuroh Isako's art.


Contains bestiality involving a wealthy lady and pigs.


Download it from Anonymous Scanner's  site as usual.


*Been playing Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth lately. Am on the second case at the moment. I just love it when they add random tits to a game :D


14 comments:

  1. uh, this has been translated already for quite a while...
    By you, no less. Why post it now?
    Very confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for my question. Since this is a bestiality manga, I think I can ask you about some manga that I'v saw. The story is about a guy who were fapping at home, and an angel appear. I believe that it's not a doujin of Ah! My godness, cause the main heroine is a blonde one, not Beldandy or Urd (are those the right names?). It has the Bestiality and Mind break tags, but I hadn't seen it in chapter 1 and 2. I saw it on g.e-hentai.org, but they deleted it, so I tried to find it but I haven't archive anything. I know it's rude, but can you give me some information of the artist or the exact name of the series? I remember that it's name was some like "ahn Megami san"
    thank you for reading this, and again, sorry for my question.
    PS: I'm not good at english, so please forgive me if there are any mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm don't take this the wrong way but didn't you already release this one? The quality does seem better on this one though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, aside from the quality, just how much difference is there between this and [desudesu.me/?p=14]?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Old one had shitty scan quality, and the translation wasn't up to standards (it was one of my earlier attempts at translating, so some sloppiness is to be expected, I suppose). Not to mention Anonymous Scanner wanted it done anyway, so yay me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You could always scan something new, Desudesu.


    Perhaps the commission I've been trying to take out with you for around three months now D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth"

    It looks like they even have Captain Pedo-bear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, they have a 13-year old loli Franzyska Von Karma in that game, so why not the pedo bear?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many thanx Desu and AS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @tqminh111: I think I found the manga you were looking for. It's 'Aan Megami sama' by Hori Hiroaki. You can find it in exhentai.org.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god! Thank you so much, Getbacker! You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is one of my older favourites but if im not mistaken this was shared a few years back non?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Any hope of seeing Saraishi Ai 3 by DA HOOTCH get translated?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bestiality, Yay!

    ReplyDelete