Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Eternal Kid's - AoNoAo (yaoi)


This is like, totally Yaoi, dude.


Here's a release made possible thanks to tsuanyue. Enjoy your Magic Kaito/Detective Conan yaoi doujin :3c


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles
Hotfile
Rapidshare


*everyone should like, totally read this K-On doujin:



It's like I'm reading K-on: Harsh Reality edition.


The cool dudes at Trinity Translations translated it to English recently, and everything that happened in the source material suddenly makes sense after you read it. It tells why Yui's sister takes care of her so much (lol she's a siscon), reveals Mio having self-pity issues and inferiority complex (in addition to being quite the masochist), the sad reality behind what Azusa's parents do for a living (lol nobody appreciates Jazz), and how Azusa then jumped from one group another, trying to make a name for herself to the point of being reduced to a Akihabara street performer whose spectators are all otaku creeps who shove cameras under her skirt ;_;



(this page's from the same group's C76 doujin. Contains a few pages in the end that are supposed to be prequel, I guess. (C76) (同人誌) [蛸壷屋] 万引きJK生 けいおん部 (けいおん))


It's also the doujin where this page originated from, btw:



;_;

13 comments:

  1. Reading one's bank balance book and bursting into tears; yeah, I can totally relate to that... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget the, "YUI DIES FROM DRUGS OVERDOSE" bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo, desudesu. Thanks for linking to us n_n

    I've already talked to N04h and we will do the prequel doujin "Mambiki JK Sei K-ON Bu " after a couple of releases!

    My first impression was that the story was too depressing, but I'm glad it has received such feedback. It's like people liking RE-Take and that other Azumanga Doujin by Kimigabuchi, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god that K-ON! doujin...

    ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  5. JukanX: At least you don't stuff yourself with candies and stuff after that now, or do you D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like Jazz. <3

    Great, now you finally made me read it. Interesting, disturbing story but I just couldn't fap to this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i read that expecting something less depressing and with the usual k-on! fare. boy was i wrong. i almost wish the show would turn out like that just a little.

    ReplyDelete
  8. just wondering, how did you kept being straight when working all this stuff :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why are you so sure he's straight?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was wondering if you guys are going to translate the last chapter(?) or volume of AoNoAo?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, sorry to bother so many years later, but I found the Eternal Kid’s – AoNoAo (yaoi) on a tumblr, and it is beautiful. But I only found the first three volumes translated. Did you finish translating it? Also, I cannot download from any of those links. :(

    ReplyDelete