Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 5 April 2010

[alflya walyla] - Pool + Teruki Kuma - Ayumi-chan Boukou Jiken


Here’s two releases in one bundle, courtesy of quiz_master. Both are Detective Conan doujins. Pool contains happy sexing with the blonde loli, while the other is missing a cover page (and a bunch of other pages, I believe) and contains senseless raping of a little girl.


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles
Hotfile
Rapidshare


*oh dear, what do we have here?




So yeah, the order from Mangaoh from two weeks  ago arrived earlier today. Shit was awesome, yo:



The Tosh tankobon even came with a lewd postcard (they give out a 8-page booklet thing instead if you purchase it from toranoana, though):



I would love to immerse myself into those mounds of fat on her chest


While Nana to Kaoru came with these two cards:



You can take off the cover for Menkui and get an omake story under it:



The prices were great (paid retail price for all the books with 2,100yen for EMS shipping), and their services were amazing as well. Definitely would recommend Mangaoh if you ever plan to buy doujins and whatnot. Thanks a million for recommending them, hiero_yo!

16 comments:

  1. Aw damn, as soon as I saw a box of clothes I thought you were gonna start cross-dressing and posing for us.
    Shit would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I thought you had received an iPad from abroad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those aren't clothes in that package. Disregard that, I can't see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shop send to Europe or America or you must use a intermediarie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. JukanX: I'd love to receive an iPad. Can't imagine myself ever forking out money for these silly overpriced Apple products (though I must admit, I love my 4th gen iPod Nano)

    Natsume: you don't need to use a middle man to buy stuff from them. They ship internationally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought it was a costume too -_-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just FYI, getting random hijacks by hentai.ms again, just got redirected to http://www.hentai.ms/iframead.php when I tried to load this page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gir: What is it?

    Zim: A Hunter-Destroyer B--

    Gir: What is it?!

    Zim: A Hunter-Destroyer--

    Gir: WHAT IS IT???

    Zim: A Hunter-Destroyer Bot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic, thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  10. >read more

    Well gee, I wonder what this could be-

    >Nana to Kaoru

    My reaction:

    http://desudesu.me/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/fuck-yes.png

    ( ゜▽゜)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad Mangaoh worked out I might have to buy from next time if they're giving out extra cards and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just got my copy on the mail too. One of the Mangas I asked for wasn't ready by the Friday and had to delay my order a day. Then again my order was pretty big... 10 tanks total.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't that site exclusively in moonspeak though?
    Kinda limits getting to know your way around it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. JamesCID: Oh dear, what did you buy, and how much was shipping for you? =o

    Would love to have some suggestions for my coming orders.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I ordered Shunyuu Yugi and Inran Ningyo Hime both by Shiina Kazuki, Sarashi Ai by shindou L, Nekokino to ame no machi by Nixinamo Lens,Sono Ato no Kimi no Hitomi ni Koi Shiteru by Tana, Chou Beruzu by Fueta Kishi, Onee-chan Whisper by Hanpera, Kowashite Kudasay by Hakaba, the newest tank by Shunjou Shuuzuke and of course Menkui by tosh; about 6.8k Yens for all the tanks ( all of them B5 size).

    And from my little collection I'd recommend you Tsundero by Takeda Hiromitsu , Any tank by Yamatogawa, same with Bosshi and Kafun Shoujo 2 by Koume Keito, they are really worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Toripuri7155179 April 2010 at 19:31

    Nana to Kaoru <3

    ReplyDelete