Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 5 April 2010

Kotoe - Tengoku no Mosaic


Here's one for today, courtesy of Geo. Some sort of weird freakshow:



oh god, what


Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)


Depositfiles
Hotfile
Rapidshare

*Kotoe's site: http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~kotoe/index2.htm

**watched this yesterday night. Tears were had, especially the one about the father who can only make one dish ;_;




copy paste of the translated lines (because I'm too lazy to translate them myself):


Male 15
All your practical jokes
I fell for them on purpose
because I want to see your smile

Tokyo, Female 25
The one pushes me and telling me to make an extra effort
the one holds me and telling me not to force myself
are both you

Male 21
Follow me
don’t like it?
If you don’t like it, then I follow you

Tokyo, Male 53
If you met me in heaven
please pretend that you don’t know me
because next time around I still I want to ask you to marry me

Osaka, Female 15
I, being nervous facing an exam
You said “Jiayou” (literally, add gas, refuel, means making more effort, Go!”)
made my heart jumped one more point

Aitomo, Male 31
My cell phone still has
“like you”
the message that never sent out

Tokyo, Female 18
Fought on the phone
even so still want to see you
that’s why I want to see you

Hiroshima, Male 37
Looking at the short life line in my palm
talking to myself if there is really destiny
wife silently extended the line to my writes with a pen

Kannagawa, Male 79
Wife!
even though I lose my tongue to say love
you are not allowed to die before me

Nara, Male 18
Text message, you asked me what I was doing
“I am dazing” I replied
because I can’t reply “I am waiting for your text message”

Hokkaido, Male 17
The only dish dad makes
salty egg pan cake
tastes better than anything

Chiba, Female 34
The truth I never even told you
clumsy you unexpectedly cried for me
that is the reason I married you

Osaka, Male 16
Received your message
asking how I am…
at this moment, I came alive!

Male 60
Grandma, Happy birthday
Women’s beauty is directly proportional with the number of the candles
It really is

Osaka, Female 30
Want to raise the son that looks extremely like you
with the same personality as you
this way one more person will be as lucky as me…

Hyogo, Female 24
When I complained about “Tokyo to Kobe, long distance relationship”
grandma smiled and said “20 years ago I already started a long distance relationship”
grandpa in heaven, did you hear that?

14 comments:

  1. Wow it's so fucked up that it made me cry as much as it did, awesome video

    ReplyDelete
  2. this video also appeared on CARTOON KAT-TUN Japanese Variety Show. A segment called 3 lined love letters hosted by one of KAT-TUN member Taguchi Junnosuke.. the background song was also the same. except for the way it appear on the screen the whole things are the same.
    Well I'm just curious, was this video source come out from that CARTOON KAT-TUN variety show? *please correct me if I'm wrong* :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ucul: I dunno. Never knew the source.

    Reminds me to watch KAT-TUN. I have a bunch of episodes chilling out in my external HDD that I leeched from a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god yes! I was just thinking this week that this one and its sequel needed to be translated and was thinking of hitting you up for it.

    Speaking of which, I've been trying to get in touch with you about further Kawaraya translations but I haven't gotten any response. Have the emails been getting through?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, look at it this way:

    Now you only have to purchase the sequel in order to get the whole thing. Seems like a good deal, doesn't it?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhh, so he is the guy who made that animate gif where a girl has a dick coming in and out of her mouth. Glad it's futa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perhaps I am a cold and emotionless robot, but some of those phrases aren't THAT heart-moving. Really, the only one that actually got to me was the "only dish" statement. Is the video about afterwords made to people who have passed on?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The ending was surprisiny. Suddenly, chill moonlight observation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Osaka, Female 15
    I, being nervous facing an exam
    You said “Jiayou” (literally, add gas, refuel, means making more effort, Go!”)
    made my heart jumped one more point
    -------------------------------------------
    it actually not "Jiayou", the text mean "Ganbatte"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fynn Vyrnal: I think the translations were all literal ones from the Chinese translation (a translation of a translation! =o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is this I don't even...

    ReplyDelete
  12. h-manga that give "oh god, what"s and "what is this i don't even"s are always fun to read :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have any other works by the same author been translated??

    ReplyDelete
  14. ;___;. Nice Link, make my heart tear up ;_;...

    ReplyDelete