Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Them dolls ;_;


Oh god oh god oh god, why are you so hot?

and brb, studying for a midterm tomorrow morning.

16 comments:

  1. Japanese and their crazy stuff... not that I complaining though. Anyone know what the title of the song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...you really should go get yourself a dollfie, and don't tell me you're poor either, I'm a poor student myself...and I went and adopted Feena DD anyway and not regretting it at all :p

    You won't care in the end about the money, they become that special to you ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. second part of video was best :D

    hmmm, perhaps you should start charging dollfies for your commissions? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god. Oku. ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, where do I buy one of these dolls?

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you teach me how to post niconico vids :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now if only they could make a doll with a facial expression that says "I know you've been working all day, that's why I made this dinner with LOVE" expression, then I wouldn't need to be married anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pure art. Love it. What is the BGM? Thanks in advance.

    Those dolls.. damn. Want one here in the Philippines.. Too bad society here are dumb bigots. Dumber and more prejudicial than any other country in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It says the first song is Shiawase no Kagami by Oku Hanako
    しあわせの鏡 by 奥華子

    ReplyDelete
  10. Btw anyone know whats the title of the 2nd song?

    ReplyDelete
  11. It says the first song is Shiawase no Kagami by Oku Hanako
    奥華子 - しあわせの鏡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kawaii sugi desu x3

    Oh gosh... I may changed my orientation... this bad for life ya know... but I like it... xD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've notice that of all the pictures i've seen with these dolls their nethers are always covered.
    Are they smooth down there, or are they just modest?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Even I'm impressed....

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these mixed comments. "... CUTE?!" "*Puke.*" "CUUUUTE!ww" "hiiiii!*" "Oh my, cute!"
    They amuse me so.

    @DOOD: They're smooth, or at least the ones I've seen. Nothing down there to see.

    ReplyDelete