Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Saturday 14 November 2009

Komogawaya - NineTeens N

NineteensN_0001


Here's a new one, courtesy of Satashi. Enjoy your Nanoha rapings.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*you might be interested in Kamogawaya's pixiv account here. He posts sugoi stuff like these:


6483203 7145249



**Marisa is such a great dancer:



8 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot to Satashi and desudesu for this one. I will certainly enjoy my Nanoha rapings. :-)

    I have a couple questions (for desudesu or anyone else who can help), since I cannot read/speak/understand most japanese: In that music video with Marisa, who is the person singing and what is the name of the song? Also, after following the link to Kamogawaya’s pixiv account, I saw what looks to be a music video of Queen's "I was born to love you", but I can't figure out how to play it or download it. Can anyone post a link that I can use to watch or download that video? Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure it's Luka Luka Night Fever by samfree sung by Mitani Nana.

    Original vocals from Megurine Luka, a vocaloid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolz nice doujin altho im pretty sure if this wasnt H she would have blasted their heads of before thay could say 'why if it isn- *BAM*' lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the release -- additional question about the dance video. So I get and am totally amazed that that is Megurine that vocal the song (go Yuu!) and I'm guessing the character dancing is from Touhou, but where does the dance itself come from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kamogawa!!!! Thanks for the GREAT release, desudesu & Satashi!!! I've found it hard to find works by kamogawa tanuki, yet his illustrations on Mahou Shoujo Nanoha was the finest that I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's Nanoha, folks. She doesn't "get raped." She "fucks a LOT of guys."

    Thanks, Desu^2. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I've found something interesting when watching the video, no doubt Marissa is really a great dancer, but did anyone realised the "guess-starring" of Hatsune Miku near the field? XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy shit! look at her moves!

    ReplyDelete