Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 19 November 2009

Inoue Yoshihisa - Ojii-chan wa Shounen Tantei vol.5 ch.32

dash 05_0071


Here's the next chapter of Gramps is a teenage detective, courtesy of Aidenke. Enjoy your tsundere granddaughters.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*I'm leaving for Singapore for a certain nerdy event this weekend. Will be away until next Monday.

**am at Singapore now, taking it easy on a beanie bag in some backpacker's inn. Why wasn't Dannychoo there to sell me tickets when I went to pick up mine? =(

43985542


http://twitpic.com/q6rgm



**omgwtf, niconico videos can be posted anywhere just like Youtube? I thought one needs to attend a formal meeting with their reps to get permission to do so. Guess sankakucomplex fooled us real good =3=


***have some Miku vs Neru swoosh swoosh light saber fightan (keep watching for the twist in the end!):


12 comments:

  1. Many thanx Desu and Aidenke. Is this the last volume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the latest chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fuck you cliffhangers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So your going to AFA, cool, might see you there (not that I know what you look like)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol... the last part really LOL'ed me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. just here to say thanks for the chapter.

    ...

    ok i lied, i can't help myself...

    COPYCAT!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NE5elL30w4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huh... this can all be explained by a very complicated loop using "pre-determined fate" as a basis, I think. Time travel is srsbsns.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol sankaku, lol artefact (Who is dracula, I swear it, I have photographic proof :V)

    ReplyDelete
  9. STOP MISSPELLING "HEINRICH"

    ReplyDelete
  10. i wish to go to AFA too... so near yet i can't go

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes... more Inoue Yoshihisa goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much too much for me17 June 2014 at 22:55

    Would you mind posting complete volumes 1-4? I glazed my eyes over the more raunchy stuff to find this one worksafe and me-safe series. :)

    Thanks for all the hard work, and if you could post links in a reply here, it'll save my eye muscles some glazing work since I'll bookmark this page.

    ... Oh, DUH! I could've just TURNED OFF IMAGES! HAH!

    ReplyDelete