Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 2 November 2009

[Erect Sawaru] Seme Chichi ch.4

076


Erect Sawaru now draws flat chested girls? I am shocked beyond disbelief!


Here's a new release, courtesy of GM. Enjoy your flat-chested prostitute maid =3=



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

Chapters 1 to 4 in a bundle:

RS/DF/HF


*Piracy is eco-friendly!


40312417


**14 of the Craziest Japanese Products. I like no.14. FRESH AIR DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY! D:<


***DAWWWW, this man met the real life Yotsuba. I wish to have the same encounter.

10 comments:

  1. Many thanx Desu and GM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks desu desu another Erect Sawaru i just love this guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like his artstyle too, just that his rendition of ultra big boobs and massive gunks of liquids isn't my taste. Now this looks nice! Somewhat similiar to the artist ED.

    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now about this piracty thing, let me tell you this,

    1. Download Borderlands-RELOADED
    2. Play Online
    3. SUGEE~ !!!

    Also where is my BIG BOOBS MILKY FUTA!? Sawaru!?

    Also fuck yeah YOTSUBA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erect Sawaru did an Evangeline before. Loli isn't actually too new to him, but srsly, his roris could have more flat of a chest, y'know. Not too attractive atm for those.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how flexiable this artist is. I just happen to love Big and flat chested girls :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Looks at list*
    WTF!?
    #11 is kramer's BRO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally want that set of samurai sword kitchen knives. Does anyone know where I could actually *buy* a set like that?

    ReplyDelete
  9. on that same site (the same as the 14 craziest Japanese products), i saw this: http://www.ibeatyou.com/blog/2009/10/20/gilfs-hottest-ladies-over-60/

    and i got traumatized by raquel welch's pic! note: look at the *hairy* hand below...

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Downlaoding"... meeeeeeh...

    *grammar nazi inside*

    ReplyDelete