Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Saturday 28 November 2009

Kotoyoshi Yumisuke - Glamorous Rose

001


So here's the whole book of Glamorous Rose, courtesy of Setebos. Enjoy your monster tits =o


oh god fapfapfap


don't know about you, but I get insane boners from this sort of scene =3=



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*my love for card games is like a truck. Too bad this weeaboo card game isn't that good compared to Magic:

DSC00073


**it takes balls of steel (and bringing yourself to a whole new level of sadness) to bring your silly dolls to public events, like AFA09 and even reserve a seat for them ಠ_ಠ


omgwhat


As much as I love them dollfies, this is something I won't ever do, if I ever own one =3= (same for wearing animu T-shirts or watching animu or reading mango in public)

21 comments:

  1. Thank you, Desudesu and Setebos. I've been waiting for this. Can't get enough of the awesome tits Kotoyoshi Yumisuke draws. Its good stuff. Will be looking forward to future releases. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Desudesu and Setebos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. monster tits?
    should i be scared or excited if i find some under my bed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. so excited about dolls...

    ReplyDelete
  5. im happy to watch animu on long train journeys, fullscreen on the laptop (watched FMA on the way to grandparents house a coupla years back, havent really been on trains much since). havent really got any mangos to read, but i probably would. anime t-shirts? meh, i might if i owned one. dolls in public? fuck no. though there arent many i'd like enough to own anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey D^2, That card game looks really interesting. Curious about any details you might be able to offer about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got Fukuyama's guitar pick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanx Desu and Setebos for this wonderful release.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't been too surprised over stuff like that ever since I read this:

    http://www.tgdaily.com/games-and-entertainment-features/44818--japanese-gamer-marries-ds-character

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I understand it right, that card game has Persona characters too, right?
    If so, have you gotten the penis-summon-thing yet?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice release. Thanks, guys.

    Setebos, do you know when the next Teasing Minuet is due out? I never really noticed Shunjyo Shusuke's work before you commissioned that title, but I'm a fan now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. >don’t know about you, but I get insane boners from this sort of scene

    So you like sluts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous: more like, perky, hard nipples on large breasts, begging to be pinched.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your love for them is like a truck, Berzerker!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @dizzle83, I hope soon, but honestly there's no telling. It was 6 months before the first and second chapters.

    @Anonymous, I like hentai sluts and big nipples. Does that make me a bad guy? XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool, Setebos. Maybe if we both hope hard enough it'll happen. ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  17. @desu2
    lol i agree with u on the guys that bring their dolls on AFA09 and started brushing their hair and dressing it with clothes, but i'm amazed they didn't got embarased or anything when me and some other guys take their picture openly lol, gotta give it to their "level" of "superiority" :p

    ReplyDelete
  18. Closet otakus UNITE!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Finally found the dude who took a snap of me and the Nanoha dollfie. Hmmmmm...

    ReplyDelete