Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 19 November 2009

Senya Sabou – Otona Fate to Kodomo Nanoha (Nanoha)

b01


Here's a release for the day, thanks to Satashi. Enjoy your dickgirl Nanoha and Fate (so that's how they reproduce =o). Magical girls in the world of Nanoha having the ability to change their appearance from adult to loli, apparently.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*I died from this picture:


1258663268844

9 comments:

  1. well, Vivio could change her appearance to that of an adult, so it should work in reverse, right? o:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is the artist for that Yuyuko picture? ED?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of curiosity, why are you using "dickgirl" tag instead of "futanari" now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felix Omni: =o

    They're the same anyway *changes back to futa*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I died from that picture too

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I was playing some TH11 yesterday, and I died. I died a lot. I didn't beat it. :<

    ReplyDelete
  7. what's the sauce for the yuyuko pic? D:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aye, is that image at the bottom from a larger work? Or just random single-page goodness?

    The futanari tag is fine as is. People who still don't know what it means will learn. Very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOD DAMN THIS NIGGA KEEPS THE GOOD SHIT COMING

    Desu, you are a saint among devils.

    ReplyDelete