Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Saturday 14 November 2009

Bai Asuka - Sinful Mother vol.2 ch.4

081


So here's another chapter of Sinful Mother. Enjoy your humiliations =3=



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

volume 2, chapters 1 to 4:

UL/DF/RS

*sure is Persona 4 cardan gaems:


DSC00023l


**No idea who this "Cyrille" is (I'm gonna call her "Cereal" since it sounds the same anyway), but I'm liking the Shining Force EXA trial deck if only for these three faces of her:


DSC02470


***I have been spending too much time hanging out with friends and whatnot this week (with a great portion of said time spent on nerdy shit, like playing the weeaboo card game as seen above for almost half a day), and haven't been replying to many of my emails. I hope I'll be able to reply to all of them tomorrow (゜△゜;)

18 comments:

  1. How dare you be having fun with Friends! oh wait thats a good thing right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont do it, dont get a life :P
    we need you for the pr0ns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cyrille is a guy's name. You better be careful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. desu^2, you need to play more Shining games. Shining Force EXA, Shining Tears, Shining Wind... such hawt girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I sure hope the next chapters of this one will come soon, after viewing the entire thing (though the RAW one) I'm here waiting anxiously (and yeah, I do know this is not a hentai for everyone out here, it is and still remains a tad repulsive =/).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cyrille is the main heroine of Shining Force EXA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Teddie card is awesome. Actually, I'm kinda interested in this game but nobody would play that at all over here in Europe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that an Etna card I see way in the back of that first pic? I must know the source of these cards. IMMEDIATELY.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vasuki: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10089880

    ReplyDelete
  10. But all those cards are in japanese.
    How will you know what each card does?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ME!: >implying I can't read Jap.

    ( ´∀`)

    Oh wait. Well played, ME!-kun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I lold really hard at that thought.

    ReplyDelete
  13. would you please present next chapter more rapidly?

    ReplyDelete
  14. would you please present next chapter more rapidly?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for more Sinful Mother!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gotta love that cards... not that I know how to play though.
    WHat's that card game and animu series?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Duckhams: card game name: Weiss Schwarz (ヴァイスシュヴァルツ)
    series where the bunch of card you see are from: Persona 4

    ReplyDelete