Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 23 November 2009

[donor project] Bai Asuka - Sinful Mother vol.2 ch.5-6

100So here's another 2 chapters of Sinful Mother. Enjoy your son-turned-bad chapters =o



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Hotfile

Rapidshare

Mediafire

7 comments:

  1. The son definitely seems to get the best ending imo >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, am so pissed off right now. I just saw what's going to happen in the end and got me so pissed off. All through out the story from the very beginning I that the son will save her and stuff, but was the opposite. I really hate that blonde kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @black: hey, save the spoilers for later >< .

    Meh, I must say, the first volume of this story left me in the same way: pissed off and somehow bored. However, what popped in my mind after reading this and how it ends was just one simple thing: hell yes. Especially what awaits that idiotic wannabe-son behind the corner ;D .

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of the best ntr mother theme story (art+story). i wish there was a 3rd volume or a side story lol. i keep looking for a manga with the same theme besides sanbun and tsuya tsuya~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meh. Takes more than this to piss me off, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? I rooting for the son and hoping something bad happens to that blonde kid.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wohoo, only 3 chapters to go for the grand finale.

    And fellas, lighten up, this is fiction not a documentary.

    ReplyDelete