Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Monday 28 September 2009

[Studio Tar] Medhu-tan (Soul Eater)

medhu_00thumb


I didn't watch Soul Eater, so I had no idea was going on in this doujin =3=


Here's a new one, courtesy of Fatjoe. Enjoy your DISSECT DISSECT DISSECT (no real dissection really happened, though. Medusa-who-somehow-turned-loli gets raped by some batshit insane dude).



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

10 comments:

  1. Thx for the upload desu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think Naruto meets Hogwarts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, its not "Medusa turned into loli", its "Medusa TAKES OVER loli's body".

    ReplyDelete
  4. fuck it, the first Soul Eater translated doujin I ever see, and it's a loli one :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suddenly, I'm a fan of Medusa again...

    *goes back to watching Soul Eater*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the translation Desu, and to those that like this doujin. If you love this doujin Oliver I also plan on translating some yaoi ones (soul eater) in the future. Anyway enjoy the loli :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This page from the manga had me hooked http://www.onemanga.com/Soul_Eater/0/c-26/

    ReplyDelete
  8. SunSun:
    >Onemanga
    sure is Jpeg artifacts everywhere ( ´∀`)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol

    yeah i usually go to mangafox but....alot of their ads like to send trojans as you're reading manga o.o

    ReplyDelete