Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Saturday 12 September 2009

Awaji Himeji – Junior Rape ch.1

folderthumb



Junior Rape - 006thumb


Here's a new release, courtesy of bayman. Enjoy your loli superhero rapings.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

13 comments:

  1. Hmm.... something looks a little off with the scan i can barley read the chapter, i thought that was some sorta way to save space but it actually like that.

    Well beggars can't be choosers so thanx anyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET! Been looking forward to this one. Thank you desudesu and bayman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, what's the deal with the double-page scan. I have regular single-page raw scan of this, would you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thumbs up! Well, maybe not that precise appendage anyway... Quite educational with the Cowper's fluid too. They think it's historically responsible for most infertility cases because doctors would only focus on the sperm and egg but not find a problem there. That said, pregnant loli's don't really work. Even if they ovulate their body size is too small to carry a kid to term. Learn something new every day :D Looking forwards to more chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ditto, what il-Palazzo said. My single paged copy, is at 55.1mbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well shit, I didn't expect this to be translated! DLed it ages ago

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was an interesting take on the superhero genre.
    Quick, let's get Michael Bay on the phone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. il-Palazzo:

    Is the scan quality much better than the ones I worked on? If so, yes please :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah. Agree with il-Palazzo. I also got the single page raw scans, and I think that the quality is just like the same as the translated one.The size is also around 53Mb. But anyway, thanks for the release. I've been waiting it for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! I can't wait for the next chapters! I've been waiting to see them translated for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also, yes the single page raws would be much nicer to read! If you still need them you can get them in my loli.pant.su torrent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Didn't hear anymore from this. Did you get the single page of this and do you plan on doing anymore? I have the single page scan of this as well if you never got.

    ReplyDelete