Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Wednesday 30 September 2009

Champion RED - Sumino Yuji - 2009 05 - Virgin Beans

001thumb


Here's a new one, courtesy of Aidenke. Enjoy your weird story about friendship involving mythical Japanese monsters/ghosts.



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/  I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare

Mediafire

*this shit cracked me up real good:

1254401952939thumb

8 comments:

  1. Such a good story. I had tears even though it's a happy story. Many thanx Desu and Aidenke for this beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Enjoy your weird story involving mythical Japanese monsters/ghosts."

    I guess a chapter of this series was finally released that even you couldn't summarize specifically. Thanks for the release, desudesu and Aidenke! I'm off to find out exactly what "beans" have to do with the story this time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So short, but touching. ^^ Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @thatguy
    azuki arai (azuki bean washer) 小豆洗い or あずきあらい
    http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/小豆洗い

    You might also enjoy a story, I think it loosely translates to
    "hundred ghost night crossing"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Visual Novels

    EROGE != VN

    On a side note:
    If this is the shit that's on /jp/ now, I'm glad I haven't paid a visit in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay like, they only featured a Lump of Sugar stuff there, and the company does cutesy character designs as such.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "this shit cracked me up real good:"

    Imho it'd be funnier if they weren't (almost?) all from the same game. Lols Tayutama <.<

    ReplyDelete