Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Depositfiles goldkey giveaway

1254170604641


So yeah, I have a bunch of depositfiles gold keys to give out (a string a numbers and alphabets that gives you a time-limited premium account. You're supposed to register for a free account with them first, to make use of the codes, btw). To get it, just send me an email (desudesu2[at]gmail.com) with "depositfiles goldkey" in the title, and I'll reply you with a gold key. There's 30+ of them up for grabs this time.


And they're all gone (at least, I think I've given out all of them)!


*just finished MGS4 yesterday. OH KOJIMA YOU TROLL, IT WAS ALL KEIKAKU DOORI. I suppose the game's storyline can be summarized with "lol nanomachines" and "lol AIs".

14 comments:

  1. thanks for the key desudesu

    ReplyDelete
  2. T__________T cry me a river
    congurats Risser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the free 1 month key desu^2. :D

    You didn't really give away 30+ one month keys, did you? Or was it a bunch of each type? (1 month, 2 week, 1 day, etc.) That's a crazy amount of U-Points if they were all the one month variety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've already registered. so how to use it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. why.should.you.care29 September 2009 at 20:05

    Go to loyalty program and paste the key into edit box then press activate...

    BTW, thank you desu^2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. God damit, I check this site so often yet I've never managed to catch one of these giveaways yet D:

    Also lesson 4 is the best, so dawwwww inducing :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm stealing that picture.

    Also, did you stamina kill the beauties and collect all the figures?

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Nekomata: There's more here: http://alfalfa.livedoor.biz/archives/51511245.html

    So goddamn adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved that picture. I "DAWWWWED" it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. MGS4 is fscking EPIC!

    that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww...

    could you translate the rest desudesu?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mahjong cat has captured my soul. I just...can't...look away...

    ReplyDelete
  13. there were a bunch of keys... i got a 24H one ... and downloaded like 3GB.... thanks tons desu

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mahjong cat gives diabeetus.

    ReplyDelete