Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Saturday 26 September 2009

[Ohkura Bekkan] Yutaka Chichi Aibaku (Samurai Spirits)

001thumb


Here's a new one, courtesy of the cool dudes at doujin-moe. Enjoy your Iroha bondages and puns (sure is Japanese having one same word for "husband" and "master (of a maid)"). Oh, and the tanned-archer-girl-whose-name-I-forgot lost her mind in the end. I guess rape is a destructive weapon, huh.


Go grab it at doujin-moe, as usual.


*ps: I can't believe I actually spent the whole yesterday on a certain nerdy card game event. I actually played 3 sessions, one morning, one noon, and one in the evening. Gosh, sure is wasting 16 hours playing a silly card game and making Richard Garfield richer D:

13 comments:

  1. Huh. Been checking this site for a while and had no idea you played Magic. Zendikar makes me happy. I don't want much from the set (aside from Sorin Markov), but as a type 2 player I'm pleasd to see Lorwyn going out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know you are an MTGfag. Enjoy your stolen from WOW expansion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sanorith: dohohoh. You'd be surprised by other shit about me =3= . I've been on this cardboard crack for some 7 years now. Only play sealed and drafts in the recent years, though.

    card_expert: I sure will. Thanks (✂゚∀゚)✂

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, no idea you played MTG. Am a fan of yours since nearly a year now, but wouldn't have guessed you played it. Sadly I can't really play anymore, no events or meetings in my city anymore. (Sometimes germany sucks T_T) With which edition did you start?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol "One got pregnant and retarded..."

    rofl...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mephi-Dross:
    Started in late Odyssey block, stopped after the beginning of Mirrodin block, started playing once again in Time Spiral block, stopped at early Lorwyn block, then started joining only drafts and sealed tourneys for Alara and M10 onwards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, noob question. How much does it cost on average for you to draft? I've drafted a couple times and liked it a lot but I'm not sure I can afford it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lokon: $10 per draft. It's more like a practice draft for guys to get better at it, to gain more experience and do well in actual draft tourneys. The rares and uncommons from all the packs will be laid out after the game's over, and the guy in first place will choose his pick, followed by the second guy, etc, and goes back to the first guy again, repeat until nobody wants the pile of stuff anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her name's Mina:
    http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/mina.html

    And I kinda miss Magic, but with WoW, Warmachine, and work (the dreaded W's), I don't really have time to play. I like draft the best of course because everyone is on basically the same level, but I can live with Type II. Man, I don't even remember the last time I bought any cards that actually came in packs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a Magic related question, I have the card "Orcish Farmer" which has the ability, "Tap: change Target Land of your choice into Swamp", when they mean 'Target' does that mean I can change an opponents land into a swamp? Since the deck I put it in is full of Swampwalk creatures, I want to know if the strategy I've been using to win for years is legit. None of my opponents knows any more than me either.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Che: that's how it works, bro.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Didn't know you were into Magic. I'm concerned by the growing number of similarities between us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finem: You'd be surprised, bro =3=

    Remember the hiatus I took somewhere mid August? I flew to Bangkok to join the MTG Grand Prix.

    ReplyDelete