Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Saturday 5 September 2009

NNZ-Dan - Moeyo Morrigan

moemorigan_001thumb


Here's another one for the day, courtesy of Extra_F. Enjoy your old Morrigan doujin and shy Demitri:


moemorigan_013thumb'



Uploading
(/◔ ◡ ◔)/ I’ll be really thankful if you can use this link rather than the rest)

Depositfiles

Rapidshare



Mediafire

9 comments:

  1. Demitri is moe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was actually kinda sweet and romantic. Thanks a lot to DesuDesu and Extra_F for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did you get a PS3 yet desu?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon of Cro: Yeah, I did.

    God, now my backlog's getting even more ridiculous, since I've used up most of my free time this weekend on playing that darned console ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know if you have a Wii or not desu.
    But I'm sure you're interested in Muramasa, you know the guys that did Odin's Sphere,GrimGrimoire and Kumatanchi.

    Anyways if you have a strong enough PC you can emulate it.

    Emulator: http://www.dolphin-emu.com/news.php
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?z52omgdgt2n
    Game: http://www.mininova.org/tor/2921548

    Just set the graphics to Internal resolution settings x2 and increase the volume.


    Also Congratulations on your brand new PS3!!!! I wish I could get mine ;_; goddamn shitty country... be sure to get all the great games!

    Also did you get a HDTV? If yes please do tell witch one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanx Desudesu and Extra_F for this lovely story. Happy sex is really the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Virginal Morrigan? Seriously?

    Also, lol '90's faces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. a new movie: the 300 year old virgin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting!
    With the off-chance of making myself look like a total N00b,
    might I ask what Anime is this?

    ReplyDelete