Sticky post

Contact Email for Commissions: desudesu2@gmail.com

How much do you charge?

From $1.5 to 2.0 per page. The price will increase if the manga is unusually wordy or if it will require additional image editing due to text style (text directly on image). The full cost of translation must be paid before I begin working on it. Larger works can be broken into parts and worked on separately if you prefer.

Transactions will be done via paypal.

What do you translate?

Japanese to English for manga. I mostly get commission requests for adult content, though.

How long do you take?

Depends. If it's a short chapter, I can get it done in a day or two if there aren't anything else in my backlog.

Thursday 24 September 2009

One Seven - Red Muffler L (L.Gaim)

Red Muffler L 001thumb


Here's a new one, courtesy of anonymous-scanner. I'll be really impressed if somebody knows the source material well. I remember L-Gaim mechs being among my favourite in Super Robot Wars F for the Sega Saturn (it's been like what, 12 years now?).


Grab it at Anonymous Scanner's site, as usual :3


*ps: also, my internship's officially over. FUCK YEAH! Will be working on more stuff (oh god the backlogs ;_;) and churning more releases from this point onwards.


*ps2: have you tried Alter Ego? Shit's a good time waster. http://www.playalterego.com


*ps3: I wonder how many Acts are there in Metal Gear Solid 4. I just completed Act 2. Sure is this game becoming Devil May Cry (people don't die when they're stabbed repeatedly, and people can pull crazy stylish acrobatic moves while fighting)

12 comments:

  1. Thanks, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer to ps3:
    There are 4 act. Act 3 is less fight and more spy. And yes, MGS4 is really like Devil May Cry 4!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MGS 4 has 5 Acts. Act 3 is IMHO the best of the lot.
    Hope you're watching all the cutscenes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a L-Gaim doujin, who would have thought. I still need to buy a SoC Spec of L-Gaim, too bad Bandai didn't seem to make one for MK-2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bah!
    What are you talking about kikimaru024, Act 4 is the best, I mean all the tributes to MGS 1 are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thx for the release, I'm very surprised on how the names are katakanized properly ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't know the source material, but I did know the mech
    For those interested, there was actually a series of games kinda like super robot wars but in 3d called ACE
    reminds me of a simplified armored core
    featured mechs from series like gundam, gundam wing, macross, armored core, shin getter, etc

    just wanted to bring it up since that's where I knew the mech from this post

    *also, since i played mgs1, i loved chap 4 for the little throwbacks and THE fight ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy shit, I fansubbed this series years ago! Looks like Gaw Ha Leccee on the cover, Baneria Amu had darker hair from what I remember. It's related to Five Star Stories by the way. Classic stuff and very classy, highly recommended. Now if only I could get that hime chan no ribon dojinshi I picked up translated :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. MGS4 is awesome, try setting up a playboy trap for the soldiers to look at

    ReplyDelete
  10. >people don’t die when they’re stabbed repeatedly

    No, but people die when they are killed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OT: Hitoriga (you did the 'Kyrie Elison' chapter of it) is now an animu!
    I'll do the DL links tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. kikimaru024:
    >Hope you’re watching all the cutscenes! :D
    Of course. That's the whole point to playing the Metal Gear series. I even called everyone on codec during somewhat important moments to see what easter eggs Kojima had in store.

    -Kei- Says:
    >For those interested, there was actually a series of games kinda like super robot wars but in 3d called ACE
    Yeah, played that shit when it first came out ages ago, bro. Too bad the game gets really repetitive later on (GETTAH BEEMU! GETTAH TOMAHAWK! SWING YOUR AXE AROUND AND SLICE PUNY ENEMY ROBOTS THE SIZE OF YOUR PALM! CHANGE GETTAH 2 (because Getter 3 is totally shit)! repeat ad infinitum).

    tehspiah:
    >MGS4 is awesome, try setting up a playboy trap for the soldiers to look at
    Why bother, when I can look at them myself? :D
    Also, random Japanese gravure girl-in-bikini poster in the middle of some Europe's street in Act 3. Sure is random.

    felix omni:
    >No, but people die when they are killed.
    ಠ_ಠ

    ReplyDelete